This forum is for questions about BronyCon, to talk about panels and activities, discuss vendor options, find hotel or ride shares, or just get to know other ponies. We're here to have fun! Use these guidelines to keep this a clean, well-lighted place for civil public discussion!
This is a "Safe For Work" environment! Bear in mind that this is a public forum, and search engines index these discussions. Keep the language, links, and images safe for family and friends. If you wouldn't see it on My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, it doesn't belong here.
Please read these rules carefully before posting.
- Do not bully others. Harassment, insults, threats, inbox spam, trolling, and personal attacks, are all prohibited.
- Do not use hate speech. Personal attacks or statements against any race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or disability are strictly forbidden!
- Do not publicly post private contact information. Examples include phone numbers, legal names, instant messenger handles, personal addresses, and email. If you need to get ahold of someone, use the private message feature instead.
- Do not post or display (a) vulgarity, obscenities, or (b) sexually explicit content.
- Do not post misleading topic titles, spam, thread bumps, solicitations, illegal material, advertisements, pornography, or links to any such content.
- You may not post descriptions of, links to, or methods for stealing intellectual property (software, video, audio, images), or for breaking any other law.
- Solicitation is prohibited. Do not advertise another convention, forum, website, or product. If you would like to pursue advertising opportunities with BronyCon, please email email@example.com.
- Do not impersonate anyone you are not, nor falsely indicate that you are staff of BronyCon, DHX, or Hasbro Studios.
Moderators have special authority, and you can help us ensure the forums are a safe and pleasant experience for everyone. If you feel a post violates our forum rules, flag the post, and please do not reply. Flagging a comment will bring it to our attention, but replying may encourage an argument, and that makes our job harder to do.
In order to maintain a friendly environment, moderators reserve the right to remove any content and any user account for any reason at any time. Moderators do not preview new posts in any way; the moderators and site operators take no responsibility for any content posted by the community.
This site is operated by your friendly local staff and you, the community. If you have any further questions about how things should work here or feel something is more urgent than flagging it, contact us via the staff page.
We are dedicated to protecting you and your data. Our Terms of Service describes your rights related to intellectual property, user content, and privacy. To use this service, you must agree to abide by our TOS. Any and all BronyCon policies and rules apply on the community board. You can read our policies on our website.
Thank you all for visiting the BronyCon community board! We hope to see you at BronyCon 2016!