I have a room at the Baltimore Hilton for BronyCon this coming August from the Thursday before the con, to the following Monday (check-in on the10th; check-out on the14th). I already have some people interested, but I don't know who's 100% on board yet. It's first come, first serve so whoever can guarantee their stay soonest gets priority.
Rules & regs:
- OVER the age of 18 BEFORE the date of check-in.
- Stallions, mares, & spaghetti monsters all welcome to inquire, but I'll only guarantee your spot if everyone is comfortable with the diversity.
- Mandatory shower at least once a day, and use of deodorant. NO exceptions.
- Respect curfew (stay out as late as you please, but don't come back to the room making noise or smelling like stank).
- No drugs or smoking (I can work with vaping, but speak with me first).
- Do NOT, under any circumstance, invite anyone back to the room, even just to stop by.
- Do NOT make any charges to the room (hotel services, WiFi, mini bar, T.V., etc.)
- Regardless of your sway, keep any and all political opinions to yourself.
If ANY of these terms are violated, I reserve the right to vacate you from the room, and NO refund of your share of the room payment will be issued. Contacting me about this room share will be viewed as your agreement to all of the aforementioned terms.
Now that the unpleasant stuff is out of the way, feel free to ask me any questions! Let me know what space you'll need for cosplay, merch, or gear of any kind. Fursuiters welcome.